Ameristar Home Care Services is seeking a Full Time Business Development Manager to join our team of professionals and growing company.
Conveniently located in Forest Hills, NY, Ameristar Home Care Services, is a Licensed Home Care Services Agency and Fiscal Intermediary rooted in the communities and culture of the New York metropolitan area. Understanding what it takes to support the senior population across the continuum of health care needs, Ameristar Home Care Services stands ready with dedicated professionals and expert staff, and support resources to assist members and optimize their home health care.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with potential clients and caregivers
- Serving as a resource and provide current information and education to referral sources such as hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, independent living communities, senior centers, and physician offices.
- Working with referring physicians and referral sources to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Educating referral sources about available home care services.
- Recruiting Home Health Aides and Personal Care Aides
- Utilizing sales skills and product knowledge to obtain new patients.
- Working with team members who share your passion.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Internet applications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with superior telephone manner
- Must be attentive to detail, accurate, and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to take initiative and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimum direction
- Must be reliable/dependable
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must be willing to travel within New York Metropolitan area’s; Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan & Staten Island and New York Suburb area’s: Nassau, Suffolk & Westchester.
- Bi-lingual, Spanish/English speaking a +
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible schedule